About the Role: Customer Service "Support Specialist" (fully remote)
Job Summary: Provide assistance to new and current accounts regarding any questions or emerging problems they might face with accuracy and efficiency. Assisting with account operations to ensure seamless onboarding and transitions as updates are requested. Streamline and standardize customer service processes to support and serve contractors with consistency and excellence.
Customer Service (60%)
- Manage and reply to contractor inquiries that come through Intercom via live chat and email.
- Answer inbound phone calls and return voicemails.
- Onboard accounts including account set-up, integrations, and dashboard orientations via Zoom calls.
- Assist with creating and sending out mass communication (announcements, new features, updates etc.) to contractors on our platform.
- Manage, maintain, and update the Help Center.
Account Operations (20%)
- Assist Account Management with integration support.
- Assist Account Management with projections.
- Assist Account Management with account/contract set-up.
- Assist Account Management with account updates ie. zip codes, new markets, and model/product changes.
- Assist with CC decline follow-ups.
- Assist with running weekly reports.
- Evaluate and document customer service processes to streamline efforts and make them scalable.
- Identify systematic changes needed and work with the team to build out automation or tech support processes when needed.
- Optimize workflows through the use of Intercom features including AI, bots, and other automation.
- Participate in team meetings and individual meetings to support other team members and offer insight from a customer service perspective.
- Encourage and support other team members building camaraderie among the team.
About the Company.
Our desire is to build a platform where contractors feel treated fairly as partners, only paying for projects in which they’re hired, not lead fees. Where pros are incentivized to actually serve homeowners because when they do they get access to more opportunities. To build a platform where homeowners want to come back for their next project and refer their friends and family.
We're a small team with a big mission. Want to join us?
- No secrets and nothing to hide.
- Open company finances
- Open salaries
- Honesty = trust.
(Default to action)
- Ship the MVP and iterate upon it.
- Failure is only input for the next iteration.
Slow Growth / Stability
- You (and your family) first, the team second, the customer third.
- Building sustainable systems, processes, and automation that create solid foundations.
Interdependence (1+1 = 3) -
- Skills/Gifts/Strengths > roles or titles
- We’re measured by our collective contribution to the world > Individual contribution (this is one large group project, the better we organize our unique Skills/Gifts/Strengths the better our outcome)
Qualifications To Apply
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of customer service experience over the phone, chat, or SMS
- 12+ months working fully remote
- Ability to communicate expectations, manage conflict, develop alternatives, and find a compromise
- Adaptable and responsive in a rapidly-changing work environment
- Ability to juggle multiple conversations at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer-focused for positive customer experience and resolution
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Proven track record of improving and scaling systems/processes
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Familiar with CRM systems and AI technology
- Self-initiating with the ability to lead both people and projects
We may be a small company but we strive to pay very well. Here are the salary and benefits for this role:
- $60K Base Salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance 100% Company Paid
- Vision Insurance 100% Company Paid
- $150 monthly internet reimbursement
- Company 401K matched at 4%
- 14 days PTO, 8 Sick Days, All Major Holidays